Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Shape Concrete Poem


                                              Hi bloggers! in lock down I have learned  how to do a  Shape                                          Concrete   poem  I really enjoyed doing it .I have learned 
                                     that a shape concrete poem is a shape and writing inside or                                             outside  of the shape.To make a shape concrete poem  first you                                         have to chose a topic what you  are going to write as a poem .  
                                               For example I chose a topic tree so I write rhyming words 
                                                  about trees . Check mine out :)    
                                                 Bye see you soon!                             
                                     
                                                                    
                                     




3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Salma!
    What a lovely poem. I was drawn by the colour you used and it made want to read the words around it. You used interesting words like surrounding.
    I've never heard of a shape concrete poem before. How is it different to other poems?

    - Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi salma I really like the poem you made and you also added some interesting words in it and I never heard of a shape concrete before but I learned something from you blog
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. FROM MRS A @ NEW WINDSOR SCHOOL

    Ni hao (Hello) Salma

    Your class always do wonderfully presented poetry. I noticed you did a good Introduction as to what sort of poem you had written.Your choice of leaf for your poem was well chosen and draws attention to your writing. Maybe you may become a writer of poetry when you are older. Like Ms Laxa, I had not heard of a Concrete Poem before.

    I look forward to reading your next blog.

    Zhanshi zaijian (Bye for now)
    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete